I have started a weekly feature of what I think is the best sports articles. If you would like to share some articles or the link of the blog of your article then do post it in the comments. I am looking for articles across all sport. Just keep in mind the following
1) The article/blog should be available to read for free online.
2) The article/blog should be published after Monday 00:00 BST and will close on Saturday at 23:59.
3) The article/blog should be original and in English.
4) The article/blog should mainly be about sport and not just a passing reference.
5) I will post links to the articles that are submitted and you can read them or make comments on them.
6) The article need not be written by you. You can submit an article written by others.
7) I will not be entering any of my posts into consideration but I may include links to other related articles and mine in it.
All the best and looking forward to reading your articles. You may find other more established writers here but do not worry and do not be disheartened. I give credence to quality and thought.
Articles so far
1) Ollie Pope’s Selection by Ben Jones
3) Why Every NFL Fanbase Should Be Optimistic In 2018 by Brian Sullivan
5) 7TH AUGUST 2005: THE GREATEST ASHES OF ALL-TIME by Cricketnext
7) The Rules of Being an Arsenal Player by Chaz
9) How the mind of a modern-day sports fan works by Debnath Roychowdhury
10) Over Rates In Cricket by Cricketing View
11) Qadir and the Hero’s Turn by Test Match Poetry
13) Wickets, bats & Moeen Ali: Why I fell in love with Cricket by Marc Lamberts
14) Frequent sports protect mental health by archyworld
15) CricViz Analysis: Good bowling or bad batting? by Freddie Wilde