I have developed a cricket index which I have called Cricket Portfolio Index. I started the index with the start of the English summer in 2018. I have understood the problems with the game since then by chatting with other people who care about cricket especially County Cricket. I want to keep my main blog for International Test Cricket analysis as well as writing about Epilepsy. I do not want to clutter that blog so I have started this to explore mainly the Specsavers County Championship. I will be dealing with issues affecting cricket especially English cricket. I will also follow the IPL. I am looking forward to this new adventure.
This is what you can expect from this blog,
1) Application of the Cricket Portfolio Index to the English County Championship.
2) Discussion of current cricket topics.
3) Discussing issues that affect English cricket especially the County Championship.
4) Application of the Cricket Portfolio Index (T20 version) to the IPL.
5) I may cover other formats of the game or other leagues depending on the interest level.
I look forward to your comments and thoughts.